Monday, August 23, 2010

Has anyone ever had H. Pylori bacteria? if so what did you do to cure it?

Yes I have. It's been awhile. But the doctor gave me an antibiotic to get rid of the bacteria. It's gross stuff!! I know when I had it I didn't know, and I was vomiting after every time I ate something. Especially dairy products! I lost 20 lbs in a month. So, If I were you I would go to the doc. He can set you up with some antibiotics to kill that nasty virus. This virus hasn't been known for very long. In fact there is very little research on it. Maybe this site can shed some light on the subject. Good Luck!

Has anyone ever had H. Pylori bacteria? if so what did you do to cure it?
Cut acid food Try new BufferPh pills. Eat lots of apples (pectin). Use baterial flora pills per meals. Coat stomach with Manuka honey way after eating (wholefoods has a new brand) Garlic pills are a natural antibiotic, but I cut back on that lately although it is alkaline. It may still be Report It



No comments:

Post a Comment