Saturday, July 24, 2010

Anyone tried "Bio - k{, live friendly bacteria, yogurt like stuff?

I just bought some Bio - K at whole foods and have had a bottle a day for two days. Just curious, since it isn't ceap, if anyone has some experiences to share, pros, cons? TIA

Anyone tried "Bio - k{, live friendly bacteria, yogurt like stuff?
I have never heard of Bio-k. What I take is acidophilus which is a friendly bacteria found naturally in the intestinal tract. Acidophilus promotes a balance of intestinal bacteria and supports the healt hy functioning of the intestinal system. I purchase mine at Wal-mart. The brand is Spring Valley, 120 tablets for approx. $5.00. This is a very safe product, I give it to my son daily and I have even crushed it up and given it to my very old dog. Check it out, will probably save you some money. Acidophilus is also what you find in yogurt.


No comments:

Post a Comment